Thread: Hunting Africa: A Practical Guide

Hunting Africa: A Practical Guide

This book, by G P Swan, D J Bates and P L Smit contains 17 Chapters and 350 glossy pages of very useful information about hunting game in Africa.

This soft-backed book is brand new, I bought it in Cape Town last week. Whilst in the bookshop looking for something to read on the plane I bought the Magnum gun magazine and this book (which I packed in my suitcase so I never read it on the plane). When I flicked through it I thought that I had seen it somewhere before. I was right, I bought the hard backed version in 2005 so now I have two!

If you look it up on Amazon you will see that the price is something like £86 which is ridiculous. Its yours for £25 posted.

Phil
    Yet another 7mm08 user....

Open to sensible offers then.

Phil

PM replied

Now sold.

Phil

I see you got a Magnum Magazine, I subscribe to it now and have it sent to the Uk, some cracking info in there at times

Yes I usually buy it when in South Africa...provided the Afrikaans content is not too high! A friend of mine USED to subscribe to Magnum but it became hit and miss with deliveries and he suspected that someone at the UK end might be filching it. Consequently he dropped his subscription. Do your issues turn up when due?

Phil

Hi Phil

Yes the issues turn up though I too had a glich at first as they sent two copies and said I need to renwew my subscription , but it was just an error on their part. As you will no doubt realise there is a high chance of things going missing with post to SA.