Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A wierd one....

A wierd one....

I was approached by a good friend whos' brother in law is terminally ill as to whether i wanted his three year old african grey parrot and the large cage. It is a vocal bird and a small donation to Stratcarron Hospice would be nice?

il ask the wife see what she says.hows the dogs pal??

I always considered one actually, let us know if you struggle to find him a good home.

We have one already , great birds, the wife has often said about getting another, will ask her this evening and a good donation would be made.

Very sorry to hear the reason why its available.

sorry to hear of your loss...i would love this bird to give to my brother in law as he lost his recently but you are a bit too far from me....i am in leeds yorkshire

RED-DOT do you realise what an african grey is worth WOW

My mother was after one of these not long ago.

If you sill have It let me know.

jase.

It has been taken guys... Sorry!! I don't think the new owner knows what he is taking on and if it comes back on i will let you know.

my b-in-law parrot was devoted to him and only him and would actually sleep aside him lol.
    he would only let my sister clean his cage as she would just tell him to go top which he would do for her but he would not let her stroke him lol....very very intelligent birds

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    I was approached by a good friend whos' brother in law is terminally ill as to whether i wanted his three year old african grey parrot and the large cage. It is a vocal bird and a small donation to Stratcarron Hospice would be nice?
    African grey parrots are currently being offered on a bird-keepers site at 550-650 with no cage.
    I hope you receive an appropriate donation !

HWH.