Stalking; it’s not the most important thing in life.

Thar

Sometime life has the knack of giving you one big kick in the balls, just to refocus you on to what is important.

As some of you know, I was due to go stalking for a week with a few mates leaving my place a week last Sunday. At 5:30am that morning I had to call an ambulance for my wife and she was rushed into hospital. Briefly, my wife at the age of 42 had to have a large brain tumour removed and we were close to losing her. I have spent the last 9 days by her hospital bed. She came home yesterday after making excellent progress. I will need to be with her for a while until she has recovered enough to be left on her own.

This was pretty tough as I lost a mate to a brain tumour at the age of 42, 4 years ago.

If your wife or yourself keep getting headaches for feck sake get to the doctors early, you never know.

Remember cherish the one’s you love and make sure your life has balance.

Best rgds

Tahr.
[/b]

Hope your wife makes a speedy recovery
Luck after yourselves

As you say ,there are more important things in life which we all, I think take for granted

Take care
Jonathon

Hope she makes a full recovery, christ only 42. Hang in there Kev.
Maybe you can plan a trip over here in spring.

edi

Hope that your wife manages a speedy recovery and is up and about soon.

Like you say, sometimes you get complacent and forget what really matters to you.

Take care of her, she wont forgive you if you don’t :lol:

All the best to you both.

Ads

I feel for you both (at 42 myself it strikes an extra resonance). I hope and pray everything will turn out well. Good luck for the future.

It's odd that you should publish this today. After months of my moaning at her I finally got my wife to visit the doctor today after suffering debiltating migraines more and more frequently. She had a good MOT and has been put on betablockers and immigran. So I guess the message is...get these things checked out early as you never know.

All the best.

Drew

I`m the first to admit, i do take things for granted. Hunting is like wearing blinkers for me.
Our best wishes go to your wife and yourself Thar.
We hope your wife makes a speedy and full recovery.
Mr and Mrs basil.

Best wishes Thar,
I hope your missus makes a speedy recovery mate.
You're right, family and friends are the most important things in life, we all ought to appreciate them a bit more.
ATB
Geoshot

Kevin, everything takes a back seat when it concerns the health and well being of your loved ones. I'm glad she is on the mend and hope her recovery is speedy and complete. Best wishes to you both.

John

Had a similar "putting things into perspective" experiencea few month ago when my wife had to have brain surgery, so I know exacty what your going through.

#Thankfully my wife is now 95% recovered and making progress every day. I knew she was getting better ( as bobt says) when she started nagging me again.

Best wishes to you and your good lady.

Stephen

Had a similar "putting things into perspective" experiencea few month ago when my wife had to have brain surgery, so I know exacty what your going through.

#Thankfully my wife is now 95% recovered and making progress every day. I knew she was getting better ( as bobt says) when she started nagging me again.

Best wishes to you and your good lady.

Stephen

Sorry to hear that Kev. I hope she gets well again soon. It does put things into perspective a bit. I'm guilty of taking it all from granted too often.

Mark

Sorry to hear that Kev. I hope she gets well again soon. It does put things into perspective a bit. I'm guilty of taking it all for granted too often. all the best to you both.

Mark

Sorry to hear that Kev. I hope she gets well again soon. It does put things into perspective a bit. I'm guilty of taking it all for granted too often. all the best to you both.

Mark

Stalking; it's not the most important thing in life

Thar, Wishing your wife a speedy recovery. Best wishes for the future to you and your family.

Back