Help with .375 h&h data for vit powders

Paul at Fechan

Hi all, I'm looking for data on Vit 165 for .375 Holland & Holland. There used to be a site that listed the vit powders and you could select the powder and click on 'view all recipes'.

It's not in the top 3 powders certainly being a little slower but will certainly go bang and working up a good load will be easy enough.

I am surprised it is not listed for heavier bullets but then its not a calibre I know

I am fairly new to this and not wanting to put you off your most recent purchase :) I tried N165 on 150 and 130gn .270 and found it hard to get a decent group.

I hand loaded some with N160 in the back of the car at the range and immediately surpassed my best group with N165.

horses for courses but it probably depends entirely on what your rifle likes.
Would love to see the 375 if you have time to bring it with you when we meet

Hi i use H4895 in mine 65 grains in 225 grain bullets upto 300 all group the same even diff bullet makes with H4895 !!

Don't worry mate, the v165 is all good. If you had a little time for a detour I could let you have a go with the big boy near Lockerbie. cheers

Paul

Don't worry mate, the v165 is all good. If you had a little time for a detour I could let you have a go with the big boy near Lockerbie. cheers

Paul

Done!!
I dont need any persuasion to take a detour for that kind of offer!
will let you know when I am coming over

Back