Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Storage boxes/roe tray good prices.

Storage boxes/roe tray good prices.

I use these for storing gear in and even as a roe tray/box in the back of the van - just make sure they're the ones without the drain holes!

Secondhand but a good price and these are really heavy duty unlike some of the IKEA and B&Q varieties - I've yet to kill one!

http://www.alisonhandling.com/plasti...oducts_10.html

Attachment 9053

Office relocation companies use them

Ian

homebase have some good trays for just over a tenner, I believe they're officially cement mixing trays or something.

I know I've mentioned these before and yes, they do appear expensive, but they really are the business for dragging carcasses or kit.

http://www.wildwoodsupplies.co.uk/home

Maybe not for the occasional recreational stalker, but if you take beasts on a regular basis you will soon see the benefits of a truly purpose built piece of kit.

I feel I should point out I have no financial interest in this company. I simply believe I know a good product when I see and use one.
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

The ones from Alison handling should be about 6 quid each. They have much larger containers that easily take large sika/red and a trip to their premises is well worth it.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

i agree these boxes are great iv got 4 they hold my lamping gear,stalking gear,pigeon gear and caravan stuff and they all
    stack on top of each other in the garage when not in use

I think I maybe looking at purchasing some of these for the garage - they look good and sturdy

Plasterers bath 20 or so from Travis Perkins etc will hold many Roe and about 3 fallow/sika

Quote Originally Posted by Rangefinder View Post
    Plasterers bath 20 or so from Travis Perkins etc will hold many Roe and about 3 fallow/sika
    Stackable?

How about a fish box. Just the right size, they do have drainage holes but all you need is a chunk of heavy duty polethene liner.
    I saw about 30 washed up on the beach yesterday between Anstruther and Crail so total cost zero.