Thread: Dsc1

Dsc1

MrBarnDoor and i took our DSC1 assessment today. Whilst we can't say we passed the indications are we have done very well.

Just like to say that being on here and the assistance i've received definately helped and i'd just like to thank all who've answered any questions that i asked or have posted any info on the DSC or infact have just posted good info

Thanks to you all

Andrew

fingers crossed and well done in advance!

When I did my assessment some years ago I was told there and then that I had passed.

Unless the assessor is an Internal verifier they sometimes won't say due to some people having being told they had passed only to be informed later after an IV had checked that they had actually failed. Straight from the horses mouth on Monday from the assessor we had for our course.

HME

Quote Originally Posted by HME View Post
    Unless the assessor is an Internal verifier they sometimes won't say due to some people having being told they had passed only to be informed later after an IV had checked that they had actually failed. Straight from the horses mouth on Monday from the assessor we had for our course.

HME
    Re the above - "indications" are VERY good