Schmidt zenith 1.5-6x42 flash dot

6mmHOT

Anybody used one

Been offered one at half price without scratches
Looks very very bright
Tempted

Plan to use it for woodland stalking and boar

That would be an excellent choice and at half price I would grab it while you can.
6 x 42 would be excellent for general stalking and set at 1.5 x 42 with the illuminated dot switched on, excellent for driven boar.

Anybody used one

Looks very very bright
Tempted

If you don't buy it, I will have it. Seriously, refer the seller to me if you don't want it.

Anybody used one

Looks very very bright
Tempted

I dont own that particular one but i have its big brother (2.5 - 10 x 56) which i have found to be excellent, its scary how much they have gone up in price since i got mine a few years ago,
Regards

I have a 1.5-6x42 Zenith, I had it fitted with adjustable turrets and a mildot version of the FD7 reticle. its a great all round scope. i use it for driven boar and general stalking, the same scope is also used as a designated marksmans rifle scope by some SF units.
great scope, Pete

Flashdor

I have a 1.5-6x42 Zenith, I had it fitted with adjustable turrets and a mildot version of the FD7 reticle. its a great all round scope. i use it for driven boar and general stalking, the same scope is also used as a designated marksmans rifle scope by some SF units.
great scope, Pete

May I ask how much for an adjustable turret ?
Would it be the same turret as precision hunter and what calibration is it

Can you put the latest mildot reticle on it ?
Like a p4 fine

Back