Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice for Left Hander

Advice for Left Hander

Can anyone help - which rifles (17HMR) are made in Left Handed Version?

Can any left handers who shoot right PM me if they caan also advise on that...

looking to buy......

Thanks

CB

Lots of unfortunates shoot right handed

SD Regular
    Cab,

Welcome to the site.

Southpaw 17's are few and far between, but in the main price ranges CZ and Savage are the predominant providers. Both workhorses with good reputations.

The market is obviously much wider if you go right hand and will depend on how much you want to spend.

E t R
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

I'm a lefty too and use a Annie 1517 R/H and i don't find it a hinder to use and for my stalking rifle i do use a true left hander, would not worry to much about rimfires, as stated CZ and Savage are about the only manufactures of L/H rifes in HMR cal, i would go with the CZ over the savage by name savage by nature

Garry

A friend of mine has a Browning T-Bolt in .17HMR that he reckons shoots really well.

SD Regular
    Good spot Garry, I'd forgotten about Annie. Oh6, I'd be really interested to hear more about the T-bolt - I was told they don't ship left handed rifles...!!
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    Good spot Garry, I'd forgotten about Annie. Oh6, I'd be really interested to hear more about the T-bolt - I was told they don't ship left handed rifles...!!
    Anschutz do a L/H in the 1416 22lr Thumbhole stock shame they never carried on to the HMR!!!!!

Pound for pound ...You cant go wrong with CZ...I shoot LH with a RH Hmr and off a bipod It seems that everything Is In the right place...HTH

I think Rimfire magic in Yorkshire do a cost effective trigger kit for the CZ (not 100% sure)

Asthetics would take me down the CZ route plus they are blooming accurate, chop a few inches off the end and it makes for a good vehicle rifle!

Thanks for all this help - those that said they are l/h with a right handed rifle I assume you shoot it left handed not shooting right handed??

Thanks

Colin