Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Brass Neck on it!!!!!

The Brass Neck on it!!!!!

Having just come away from a V.O.S.A. inspection on Anglesey today, I spied a motorist on the verge of the A55, balancing a 25litre drum of red diesel on the roof, & a short length of garden hose leading into the fuel filler neck!.............. wonder if the drum got emptied before the wheeltappers drove past?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

One can see how you have so many posts,zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mr 1995, (birthdate??)Firstly, I would like to explain the heinous crime of many posts, most of these have been made in reply to others with the same interests as I,during a protracted period of worklesness, I apologise if a good few of these posts have had no relation to deerstalking,Secondly,I also believe by your reply that you may in fact hold the view that the avoidance of duty, that the greater portion of us motorists suffer, is O.K., ............. maybe I should request Admin to reduce my post count to the level required to make classified entries? would that make you feel less disadvantaged? Off out now, on the usual nighttime foxing foray.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Hi Steve, You must admit some of your posts are not more than a couple of words or sometimes just an exclamation mark or smiley

I apologise if a good few of these posts have had no relation to deerstalking
    Maybe I should genuflect instead?

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Maybe I should genuflect instead?
    Three Bloody Marys and five Jack Daniels...
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

Rich, I'll take the Jack's with pleasure mate,! btw, how did it go?

Having just come away from a V.O.S.A. inspection on Anglesey today, I spied a motorist on the verge of the A55, balancing a 25litre drum of red diesel on the roof, & a short length of garden hose leading into the fuel filler neck!.............. wonder if the drum got emptied before the wheeltappers drove past?
    Maybe he /she was a farm worker , moving bales , silage etc , or association of farm workers duties !! !!

Rich, I'll take the Jack's with pleasure mate,! btw, how did it go?
    Went well, thanks. Back over next week for scans and bloods hoping for treatment soon after. Full marks to the Royal, but what a place! Its bloody massive!!!!!!
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

[QUOTE=finnbear270;257398]Mr 1995, (birthdate??)
    Sorry, its not my birthdate. I only wish it was, I will allow you 2 more guesses.