Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rich living?

Rich living?

Last nights big dog fox looked like he was carrying something white & about the size of a young banty, the lamp didn't faze him, & he changed course towards us, only stopping when about 40 feet out, where he took a round through the shoulder, on looking for the cargo he had dropped, we found what appeared to be a 2lb lump of white cheese!, hope there is enough text here to satisfy the odd one on here!.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Last nights big dog fox looked like he was carrying something white & about the size of a young banty, the lamp didn't faze him, & he changed course towards us, only stopping when about 40 feet out, where he took a round through the shoulder, on looking for the cargo he had dropped, we found what appeared to be a 2lb lump of white cheese!, hope there is enough text here to satisfy the odd one on here!.

Steve, I only did that for the reaction

/l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

cheese??? dont suppose there was anywhere obvious around your way where it could have got it from?

We can only guess from the bins on the nearby estate, but I would get serious flack if I chucked that much cheese out in one go.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Maître corbeau, sur un arbre perché,
    Tenait en son bec un fromage....

It happens all the time in France, apparently. Keep your eyes skinned for the pissed-off-looking crow.

We can only guess from the bins on the nearby estate, but I would get serious flack if I chucked that much cheese out in one go.
    Was it Cheshire?
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

Merseyside,......... (Cack, that's only a one word reply!). (And a silly smiley too!)

Nice one! Got to shoot foxes like that very Caerphilly!!!!!!