Northwich Rifle Range

mark@mbb

Does anybody have any information on Northwich rifle range it is situated near the Anderton boat lift any info would be appreciated

Mark :doh:

It is called the Hydra Rifle Club

Chairman used to be Blaster Bates until he passed away.

I dont have any contact info.

My be worth looking up Hydra Rifle Club on the internet?

I went there a couple of times a good ten years ago or more.

I wasn't sure it is still going but hope so.

Thanks Jon2 just spent the last couple of hours on you tube listening to Blaster comedy genius but the best part is this was his life.
Never happen now van full of explosives parked while you have a butty the police would blow a valve.

Thanks Jon2 just spent the last couple of hours on you tube listening to Blaster comedy genius but the best part is this was his life.
Never happen now van full of explosives parked while you have a butty the police would blow a valve.

2 of his sketches always spring to mind. One where he talks about reloading revolver cartridges with fast shotgun powder, and the other where a little old lady rings him to say she's found a stick of dynamite in her coal bunker, that turns out to be a white dog turd. Blaster doesn't realise this until he picks it up though. "do you know what it feels like to suddenly realise you're standing there with a handfull of dog 5h17?"

Back