Thread: Stolen Firearms

Stolen Firearms

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-14891497

Violent theft from folks known to me. Some very nice Purdeys amongst the haul. Please keep a lookout for cheap Purdeys!.

Awful isnt it!

My friend told me about this yesterday as he shoot pigeons around that farm.

The main thing is the folk are ok if a little battered and shaken up. I really hope those involved a caught quickly.

Sorry but with the way this country is going I am not shocked nor surprise. tow bodies found in Boston over the hast few days one with a stab wound not heard much about the one found near Sluice bridge as yet.

Only last year the lady who runs the kennels and feed store had her face bashed in by some nice Eastern European people who then robbed the place. The came in demanded money then hit her in the face with a baseball bat.. What a lovely society we now have . Oh yes the Police took over 2 days to attend her.

The problem is I would like to suggest that the wrong individuals have the Human rights on their side and they know how to exploit them and those who are native to this land have to accept or not the P.C. which has to be observed.
    we now live in a society which is a big melting pot unfortunately, and in it you will have those without a Moral Compass
    to do such a outrageous attack on a lady is beyond understanding I to hope these thugs are caught.

yep if they are caught what will they get, 3 yrs for agrevated assault,1 yr for the theft of firearms and maybe 2 yrs for theft of motor vehicles with menace 6 yrs total be out in 2 1/2 to 3 yrs and if have no job or prospects pay a fine at 1 quid a week, yet if you go out on your permission and some one say's theres a nutter with a gun all hell breaks loose.

paul

Quote Originally Posted by Eurobolt View Post
    The problem is I would like to suggest that the wrong individuals have the Human rights on their side and they know how to exploit them and those who are native to this land have to accept or not the P.C. which has to be observed.
    we now live in a society which is a big melting pot unfortunately, and in it you will have those without a Moral Compass
    to do such a outrageous attack on a lady is beyond understanding I to hope these thugs are caught.
    X2 and flippin sick of the situation we find ourselves in!