Thread: Free Midland Game Fair Tickets

Free Midland Game Fair Tickets

Just been informed that i have won a family ticket to the midland game fair, courtesy of sporting rifle magazine unfortunately i am unable to attend. These are free to a family attending but i think by the time i recieve them it will be to late to post on, so therefore will need to be collected from Dorset.

Andy

If your within reasonable range of Newbury I would be able to use them. or Yes please.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Just though I would say "yes" quickly and could find out where you are after. But I could take a spin down on the bike (it needs a run) and collect. Happy to buy you a beer as well.
    TSS
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Quote Originally Posted by The Singing Stalker View Post
    If your within reasonable range of Newbury I would be able to use them. or Yes please.
    Hi Singer Stalker

I am near Ringwood if that helps.

Andy

Tickets have gone to the singing stalker.

Andy

Still available. As the people I would go with can't go, it is a waste just for me to use up a family ticket. So give broadside a shout if they are of use to you.
    A great offer.

When/where is the game fair? Going down to Bristol tomorrow and could probably get them picked up. How many people does it cover?

If Matt does not have them i`d gladly give you a drink if you could post them was going to pay to go anyway.
    email pierred41@gmail.com
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

Hi Stalker.308

I have recieved the game fair tickets in todays post, if you send me your address, i will post them tomorrow first class.

Cheers Andy