Thread: Daihatsu Fourtrak 2.8 TDL

Daihatsu Fourtrak 2.8 TDL

For sale ismy Daihatsu Fourtrack 2.8 TDL 5 speed manual. Midnight Blue. 2001 Y reg withonly 91,000 on the clock. Very clean example. Part service history as some of it I have done myself. Taxed and MOTED. Four new tyres, front put on this year,rear put on last year. New clutch cable fitted this year, new front anti rolebushes fitted last year with a new full exhaust and front cv boots. Proper 4x4hi-low transfer box. Electric windows, electric door mirrors, central locking with FOB and two sets of keys. Cloth upholstery which is very comfy. The only off roading this truck has done is farm tracks and very occasionally driven on stubble fields. Never towed more than a small trailer even though they have a towing limit of 3.5 tones. This truck is a real work horse and will be perfectas a shooting bus or farm vehicle etc, they literally go on forever when properly maintained. Two former owners.Pictures to follow shortly. This will be going on auto trader but though I would put it on here first. I think I have covered everything but feel free to ask any relevant questions.

4000 ono.
    Last edited by mo; 13-09-2011 at 22:45.

according to parkers guide this is probably worth around 2,500, so you may struggle at 4k !

Great trucks , ride a bit sloppy but built like brick sh*t houses!

Would say 2.5K is a closer bet though...

sold my 2001 on a y plate 2 years ago and was lucky to get 2000 for it. 4 k good luck with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by happyhunt View Post
    sold my 2001 on a y plate 2 years ago and was lucky to get 2000 for it. 4 k good luck with that one.
    thanks for that mate,yours was obviously in poor condition. if your not intrested then dont coment. if you find the "need" to coment and your not intrested a pm would be better.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...true?logcode=p
    just one i picked out from autotrader. 1997 reg. so if you only got 2k for yours somone got a stonking deal.

To be fair, that one has been on Autotrader for a while. Prices are only relevant when an item is sold and as you know things stick around if priced too high.

Is yours still available? any pics?

mo. when I think people are taking the piss I will comment and I don't think I have scared of any potenial buyers by saying so, your price does that on its own, 4 k for a 11 year old diahatsu is taking the piss, I could have advertised mine for 5k and had it sitting around for years, but I was realistic and sold it for market value at the time.
    Just because they are advertised in the motoring press , doe'st mean they are selling.
    I really do wish you luck selling your car but at that price I dont think they will be forming a long queue.
    regards
    HH

mo. when I think people are taking the piss I will comment and I don't think I have scared of any potenial buyers by saying so, your price does that on its own, 4 k for a 11 year old diahatsu is taking the piss, I could have advertised mine for 5k and had it sitting around for years, but I was realistic and sold it for market value at the time.
    Just because they are advertised in the motoring press , doe'st mean they are selling.
    I really do wish you luck selling your car but at that price I dont think they will be forming a long queue.
    regards
    HH
    you think i am taking the piss?how? have you seen the car? driven it? seen the condion its in? no. its my advert, i will decied on a price, if it dosnt sell thats my problem not yours. now please if you havnt got anything relevant to add then dont coment.

Quote Originally Posted by biffo View Post
    To be fair, that one has been on Autotrader for a while. Prices are only relevant when an item is sold and as you know things stick around if priced too high.

Is yours still available? any pics?
    it is still forsale. I am just waiting to get my camera back from a mate and will take pics.