Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeep cherokee 2.5 diesel LTD edition

Jeep cherokee 2.5 diesel LTD edition

For sale Jeep cherokee, 1998 'R' 2.5 diesel, limited edition

( 28-32mpg) solid as a rock, faultless, Full spec , full electric pack, leather etc etc , new tyres ,brakes, well maintained & all service papers & pack.
    140k , MOT May 2012, faultless in very way, all oils changed regular , cooling system cleaned regular ,

I sold this a few weeks back (5) on a private ad,(£1900) i took a dep & its been stood there waiting for collection every since....( They had a call change of circumstances !!). It has to go , it in the way .

1st £1600 buys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jeep 1.jpg   jeep 2.jpg  
    Last edited by MrYou; 15-09-2011 at 10:23.

Quote Originally Posted by MrYou View Post
    For sale Jeep cherokee, 1998 'R' 2.5 diesel, limited edition

( 28-32mpg) solid as a rock, faultless, Full spec , full electric pack, leather etc etc , new tyres ,brakes, well maintained & all service papers & pack.
    140k , MOT May 2012, faultless in very way, all oils changed regular , cooling system cleaned regular ,

I sold this a few weeks back (5) on a private ad,(£1900) i took a dep & its been stood there waiting for collection every since....( They had a call change of circumstances !!). It has to go , it in the way .

1st £1600 buys
    D'oh! If only I was still in the UK!

Surely a bit rufty tufty for you!!!

David.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalahari View Post
    Surely a bit rufty tufty for you!!!

David.
    Give you rufty tufty bucko...

Just as a heads up I've had 7 4x4's and I had one of these, the best standard 4x4 that I've ever owned, without a doubt. And before you all ask, no I don't know MrYou.

If it was automatic I would have it, I loved my old Jeep was disappointed to let it go but I had to.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

hi mate you say leather but does the picture not show cloth seats, also if you still have it is the heads ok as the 2.5 suffers with letting them go.

paul
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.

Problem with those Injuns is they make the axles out of wood

Quote Originally Posted by trooper3.1 View Post
    hi mate you say leather but does the picture not show cloth seats, also if you still have it is the heads ok as the 2.5 suffers with letting them go.

paul
    All been well maintained & cooling system kept upto, no trouble with heads or anything else. Its all down to the care they have, serviced regular these will do 400,000 miles . A bud has one with 355,000 never missed a beat, he's a mechanic & know his diesels too.

definatley leather, the pic isnt too good, here a nother.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jeep5.jpg  

The seats definitely look like cloth to me ,the steering wheel looks like leather though