40th birthday night out

what shall i do for my 40th birthday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Offroad Gary

its my 40th next friday, what to do for the night out?

options are

night out with mates, beer etc.
night out with mrs, beer, wine, food, bj etc
foxing with mates
foxing with mrs (she lamps, opens gates, collects dead stuff, bj etc)

Gary, Has to be Foxing with Mrs, Your mates will lamp, open gates, collect dead stuff, they might even give BJ :eek: ? But one from the Mrs.....She might make it extra special for you :D :drool: ;) while out doing something you enjoy, doesn't come round that often.

Happy Blo ermmm I mean Birthday when it comes.

Last edited:
Maybe she will have a surprise for you as you don't seem to have anyhing different planned?

Gary, Has to be Foxing with Mrs, Your mates will lamp, open gates, collect dead stuff, they might even give BJ :eek: ? But one from the Mrs.....She might make it extra special for you :D while out doing something you enjoy, doesn't come round that often.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You have just confirmed my belief that every single one of us (guys that is) think exactly alike...

Gary, Has to be Foxing with Mrs, Your mates will lamp, open gates, collect dead stuff, they might even give BJ :eek: ? But one from the Mrs.....She might make it extra special for you :D while out doing something you enjoy, doesn't come round that often.

LMFAO

This has got me thinking it's my 40th next month, I might mention this poll in conversation.

:fox::fox::fox:

Jonathon

Weekend some place nice in the country, afternoon meal with missus, night with lads etc , good sleep...... a afternoon hunt (deer/pig), you ronly 40 once .go for it !! :D

Back