Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Howa sporter (1500) .223 Rem.

Howa sporter (1500) .223 Rem.

Howa 1500 sporter in .223
    Gents.........

I have for sale my Howa 1500 in .223 (Rifle only)

It is the sporter barrel in the green hogue stock.

It is like new and has fired under 500 rounds.

The rifle is around 14 months old, and hardly ever used now. since my Tikka M595 was re barreled by Border.

It has had a trigger job, it now breaks around 2.5 pounds with no creep and it had the action bedded for CADEX, on here, by Dalgleish Gunsmith, Eaglesham.

It is now shooting around 1MOA and is a delight to shoot.

400.00 sorry no offers, RFD at your cost.

Any questions drop me a PM

Regards,Finnbear 270, (Steve), Apologies to CADEX for robbing his original ad to cannibalise!
    Attached Thumbnails

(The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Bump.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Not familiar with Howa, are they a floor plate magazine. I'm a project rifle for night vision set up.

Floorplate

Bumpity bump!

OK!, OK!, I'll be open to sensible offers!, would be willing to F2F reasonable radius to Chester.

Nosler 40Gn BT's thought I should add a little more info, this is the one mentioned in the ad, (the green one!)

Somebody must be looking for an accurate .223?

hi whats the twist rate?
    Born to hunt, forced to work.

1:12