Thread: Help with a few questoins please

Help with a few questoins please

Hi guys im up for my level one tomorrow but theres a few questoins im still stuck on your help on this would be great.Thanks

1.Which of the component parts of a round of expanding ammo are classed as firearms??

2.Which deer speices are the 1st to cast the antlers?? ROE i think

3.Where are Fallow deer found in spring??

4.If you shoot a deer and it moves off, whats the first thing you should do??

Roe deer i would think are the last as they cast there antlers normally oct to dec

1.Which of the component parts of a round of expanding ammo are classed as firearms?? the heads

2.Which deer speices are the 1st to cast the antlers?? ROE i think yup

3.Where are Fallow deer found in spring?? Not sure where this one is going but might refer to separate sex herds.

4.If you shoot a deer and it moves off, whats the first thing you should do?? Wait for a time (dependant on reaction to shot) before following up
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

You should find all the answers in the DSC1 manual.

However
    [1] The bullet [ I better not call it the head or I will be taken to task]

[2] Roe

[3] In groups with Does and youngsters living separate from the older Bucks

[4] Wait at least fifteen minutes if a follow up shot is not possible, after the fifteen minutes go to where the animal was stood when the shot was taken, study the signs and follow from there if you find green stomach contents wait at least another 15 minutes before following.

Thanks guys for the replys ive done all i can i will let yous no how i get on

Rumour has it you passed
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	applause.gif 
Views:	2 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	9159