Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brock and Norris "Help for Heroes Raffle"

Brock and Norris "Help for Heroes Raffle"

Well just had a phone call from Mike from Brock and Norris to tell me I haven't won first prize in the Help for Heroes raffle but I have come second and won a pair of 7x42 Ziess binoculars, how bl@@dy happy am I, I never even knew there was a second prize, a big big thank you to Mike for organising this raffle and a big big thank you to Zeiss for donating these as a prize, I will treasure them, really chuffed, thanks again
    BIG GRIN!!!

Well done Crumpy, and to everyone else who made a donation to H4H through buying tickets.

Best regards,

Mike
    (Director - Jelen Deer Services) Jelen Deer- Committed to excellence

Cheers Mike,
    I hope a good 'un has won the stalking with you, I'm sure they'll have a great time, I could come and watch from a distance with my new bins!!! Lol!
    All the best
    Crumpy

Well done crumpy, i wonder who won the fantastic rifle, well done to all involved.

Well done Crumpy! Just reminded the missus to close the curtains........you never know who's lurking around here with a decent pair of binos

Cheers guys,
    No idea who won the rifle, would be nice if they didn't want it and I was forced to have it for coming second!!!
    Fancy a nights lamping with me next weekend Rollo, nice long walk, you can bring your heavy rifle I'll carry my nice light lamp!!!!!

Yes mate, I could do with wearing my new boots in we could use my lamp mate....you know the one that's bolted to the top of the landy save my little old legs

It's a date, will give you a bell before the weekend

The rifle was won by a dedicated shooter/re-loader who has shot 99 foxes so far this year.
    He currently uses a 6mmBR so he will have plenty of ingredients in stock for his new .243 .

[ I wrote out the winning ticket ! ]

HWH.

Well done mate, I've handled it a couple of times, won a cracker there, going to save no. 100 for it?!!!!!!
    Crumpy
    Last edited by CRUMPY; 24-09-2011 at 20:56.