Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thirdeye Tactical,Spartan mod

Thirdeye Tactical,Spartan mod

Now sold Thanks I have for sale a Thideye Tactical Spartan moderator,I bought this for my Browning A Bolt sporter profile barrel,it is threaded 1/2 inch 28tpi unef,but other threaded spigotts can be purchased, and is proofed up to .30 cal as new boxed,only had 15 rounds through it ,on ticket, (220 new) 150 collectedI

I've just thought on that the 1/2 inch unef thread isn't that common so I'm willing to let it go for 130 so the buyer can get another spiggot.
    Jase.
    Last edited by jase kaye; 22-09-2011 at 10:38.

Quote Originally Posted by jase kaye View Post
    I have for sale a Thideye Tactical Spartan moderator,I bought this for my Browning A Bolt sporter profile barrel,it is threaded 1/2 inch 28tpi unef,but other threaded spigotts can be purchased, and is proofed up to .30 cal as new boxed,only had 15 rounds through it ,on ticket, (220 new) 150 collected.
    Jase.
    Good luck with the sale. Have tried one of these and did the same as you got it out the door asap!

Lovely to look at, great to hold, try it on the rifle and you'll want it sold!

Quote Originally Posted by southern_stalker View Post
    Good luck with the sale. Have tried one of these and did the same as you got it out the door asap!

Lovely to look at, great to hold, tried it on the rifle and you'll want it sold!
    What the f***k are you on mate? Absolutley nothing wrong with the mod ,sound supression,weight it's only for sale as I'm selling my rifle,this is the second one I've owned ,if there was anything wrong with these mate I wouldn't have bought this one,
    P.S nice post to add to a for sale thread
    Jase.

nothing wrong with these mods i have one on a 7mm08 in fact i only just got a compliment the other day when i shot a fallow on how quiet it was from the keeper
    i rate over a many other makes i have had
    good luck with sale i wouldnt hesitate buying another

kris

Quote Originally Posted by jase kaye View Post
    What the f***k are you on mate? Absolutley nothing wrong with the mod ,sound supression,weight it's only for sale as I'm selling my rifle,this is the second one I've owned ,if there was anything wrong with these mate I wouldn't have bought this one,
    P.S nice post to add to a for sale thread
    Jase.
    He must be on medication jase, i have one on my 243. no probs good luck with the sale tony

Jase,
    There's always one isn't there !
    Good luck with the sale.

Thanks lads you do always get one

The spartan is generally considered to be not as quiet as other mods like the t8 and pes t12 and if you look on SD you will see a fair few people saying on here that it is a bit noisy. I had one and got rid of it straight away. Even Craig at Third Eye Tactical says it is not as quiet as other leading mods:

Third eye tactical moderator. Pics and Info

But obviously a few people here are fans, despite selling it after 15 shots. We are each entitled to our opinions... As with all moderators there is a toss up between weight and noise reduction but the spartan seems to get the votes through its outwardly appearing beauty, nots its practicality. A good few people on SD agree that it is a little loud.

Quote Originally Posted by southern_stalker View Post
    The spartan is generally considered to be not as quiet as other mods like the t8 and pes t12 and if you look on SD you will see a fair few people saying on here that it is a bit noisy. I had one and got rid of it straight away. Even Craig at Third Eye Tactical says it is not as quiet as other leading mods:

Third eye tactical moderator. Pics and Info

But obviously a few people here are fans, despite selling it after 15 shots. We are each entitled to our opinions... As with all moderators there is a toss up between weight and noise reduction but the spartan seems to get the votes through its outwardly appearing beauty, nots its practicality. A good few people on SD agree that it is a little loud.
    Do you enjoy interfereing with peoples for sale threads? if you don't want to buy it,why post on a thread? It's dicks you who need banningfrom sites like this.
    Jase.

I merely made a comment about a piece of stalking equipment. This is after all a stalking site with many discussions about rifles, equipment and stalking is it not?

Your posts were the posts that were the offensive ones with name calling and swearing, but for some reason I am the one who should be banned.............