Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shifting Gun Shop Stock

Shifting Gun Shop Stock

A few bits we need to move before Autumn stock arrives...

http://www.guntrader.co.uk/DealerSea...70513123933027

Just a friendly word of warning to my fellow members of this forum.

Last time my friend and myself purchased something from decoying uk/John Deacons the products never arrived and it took a claim from the small claims court to get our money back.

Deal with him at your peril, at least do a google search on them first so you know what you are getting yourself in to.

Surely this needs some sort of reply from advertisers ??

landy,

Please feel free to call us on 01942 243126, Monday to Saturday, 0930 - 1700 should you wish to discuss any concerns you may have. Cheers.

ah, rogue traders unveiled again - LOL

Edit - take that back about rogue traders - just realised it's not rigth to pass judgement that fast.... could've been a one off of bad service Eggy experienced. still you have a right to voice your opinion - it's a free country.
    Last edited by PKL; 20-09-2011 at 15:55.

Ive bought from Decoying UK and had some great service.

Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post

Edit - take that back about rogue traders - just realised it's not rigth to pass judgement that fast.... could've been a one off of bad service Eggy experienced. still you have a right to voice your opinion - it's a free country.
    I beg to differ.

I ordered some decoying bits and that took 2 weeks to arrive. They quite happily took 109 out of my account but John (one of the partners) forgot to mention that they were out of stock and awaiting delivery. Goods finally arrived with an item missing....

Again, it'll be in the post...came the reply. 8 Weeks later and no end of calls, emails (I sent - no replies) and promises to refund the missing item and I was still chasing them and getting empty promises. I did eventually get my money back after asking Why the company was registered at companies house as "under investigation" and why they had not filed accounts for 2010.

It's your own decision, but, and for me alarm bells are ringing and I am not even sure if they can be honestly trusted. I even heard them one day as I did a constant redial, they left the phone off the hook with me still at the other end, say " that "F*******G" W*******R is never getting his money back.

If this is their attitude then would you really wish to deal with them?? Nice Range Rover tho..I wonder how they came by that???

ArthursC
    Last edited by arthursc; 20-09-2011 at 16:41.

Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post

I don't think it is a one off as most of these people agree with me! Reviews for Decoying.co.uk

I don't want to get in a massive discussion about this. I am just warning the honest members of this site.

Never had anything but a great service from Decoying,I can honestly say, hand on heart ,whenever I have visited the shop they have been more than helpful.

As for the vehicles is that anyones business to ask were they came from???

Dont see whats that got to do with the original post or delivery issues

@Deako,I will be visiting you on friday,ready for some ammo, just hope you have some in stock

Quote Originally Posted by jonevo View Post
    Never had anything but a great service from Decoying,I can honestly say, hand on heart ,whenever I have visited the shop they have been more than helpful.

As for the vehicles is that anyones business to ask were they came from???

Dont see whats that got to do with the original post or delivery issues

@Deako,I will be visiting you on friday,ready for some ammo, just hope you have some in stock
    @jonevo, Your correct but if I wait 8 weeks for 20-00 quid he's used that to fill up the RR so thats my point. He can afford one of those but not my refund!

I guess if I called in the shop I would have your opinion, but being 200 miles away, I stupidly relied on the same level of service by mail order.

IMHO, face to face or over the phone I am still the "valued" customer and should be treated as so.

ArthursC