Deer and Vermin Controller, Aberdeenshire

2434me

Anyone needing a job?

Deer and Vermin Controller

Deer and Vermin Controller An experienced and conscientious person required for Dunecht Estate. Duties will include deer population monitoring and control, assisting in the preparation of deer management plans, accompanying stalking clients, assisting on the low ground shoot and general vermin control. The attractive remuneration package includes accommodation. Applications in writing including a CV to : Stuart Young, Dunecht Estates, Estates Office, Dunecht, Westhill, AB32 7AW or info@dunechtestates.co.uk
Vacancy Summary

Job TypePermanentLocationWesthill, AberdeenshireStart DateASAPDurationPermanentSalaryNegRef No:189754-105009993Date Advertised17 Sep 2011

I've given this some consideration and decided to give someone else a chance :D

I can imagine the look on my wife's face if I told her about this :rolleyes:.... Like most people on this forum, I'd love to up sticks and spend the rest of my working life doing what I love... but there's the kids school to consider, the wife's job as a teacher (although I'm sure she would learn the language eventually :lol:) and my business which is doing rather well at the moment.

I don't think the ad is aimed at people like me, it's more suited to an existing gamekeeper, and besides I wouldn't have the bottle to take such a drastic life-changing leap.

Last edited:
Aye yav goat ta breek et doon an spik sley see.... got it :lol:

can I add speaks the language to my C.V?

Last edited:
Back