Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reloading solutions

Reloading solutions

im heading over to reloading solutions in early november with a friend of mine , and have a couple of spaces in the car if anyone else from my neck of the woods wants to come ? litterally split the fuel and ill do the driving .

ive just got off the phone to them and have placed an order for 5kg of vhit powder (out of stock with N560 and waiting for a delivery to come in hence the wait in going), primers and bullets to which there willing to hold with no deposit .

i have to say very nice people to deal with !

so if you fancy it drop me a pm with your contact details and ill get it sorted !

chers lee

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

In used to think the same as you but to be honest I would save the fuel. The last time I asked for bullets to be held for me they were sold the week before I was due to pick them up, the same happened to two other mates of mine. When I called to voice my concerns I was spoken to in a manner that appalled me. I will never go there again.

aftab the owner is a very nice guy so is his family. i go there from time to time. with friends. and we split the fuel money.

i have notice the prices are start to get very high now. its not just there but all shops. i know go through a local rfd who gets the stuff from midway.
    he only charges me the prices on his site. no postage or anything extra.

ideal really it saves me abit of money well at the same time helps a local rfd out

I rang them up for some bits and bobs, ok not just your bog standard Lee or RCBS stuff but being 'reloading solutions' i thought that they may have the stuff or be able to get it. I had seen the stuff on Midway but thought i would try a UK company first. When i called a woman dealt with me, she was disinterested and not only did they not have the stuff, but they didnt offer to get it and when i asked about them getting it, i got some half a**ed response with an overall feeling that if they didnt stock the stuff, they werent interested. After the telecon i decided that i would use midway, and in fairness, delivery times are good, prices are competitive and they stock most things under the sun.

I wont bother reloading solutions again, im obviously not worth bothering with.

i hear all what your saying , but my main problem is getting vhit powders in norfolk or east anglia for that matter !

vhit powder is as rare as rocking horse *****

so if anyone knows where i can get 5kg of N560 in my neck of the woods please tell me !!!!!!

my rfd is usually quite good , but he either cant be bothered or cant get vhit stuff , i got my last lot from a mate and im now down to my last 30 rounds worth .

Discretion assured

All I can say is my experience with Reloading Solutions has been first rate. Aftab has given me good advice and if they are out of something you can leave an order list and they will call you when they have it all in stock. They have always been friendly, although I accept they can sound matter of fact about being out of stock - I think this is because they often have long lead times getting stock from the US (probably partly a function of shipment sizes).

A bonus is you often meet some fellow stalkers while you are in there so it can become an event.

I should add that I am not a major customer or frequent visitor - I think everyone gets the same treatment, although I am sure there can be the odd mistake as mentioned in this thread.

I would advise giving them a quick call a day or two before you travel to double check everything is in AND reserved for you.

Neal

Quote Originally Posted by leec6.5 View Post
    i hear all what your saying , but my main problem is getting vhit powders in norfolk or east anglia for that matter !

vhit powder is as rare as rocking horse *****

so if anyone knows where i can get 5kg of N560 in my neck of the woods please tell me !!!!!!

my rfd is usually quite good , but he either cant be bothered or cant get vhit stuff , i got my last lot from a mate and im now down to my last 30 rounds worth .
    Fenland Rural Sports Welcome to Fenland Rural Sports

Got Viht powders, a large range of bullets and a good stock of primers and if its not in stock / or not normally stocked they will get it for you.

No connection to FRS other than being a very happy customer.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

Quote Originally Posted by chickenman View Post
    In used to think the same as you but to be honest I would save the fuel. The last time I asked for bullets to be held for me they were sold the week before I was due to pick them up, the same happened to two other mates of mine. When I called to voice my concerns I was spoken to in a manner that appalled me. I will never go there again.
    I have dealt with Aftab and his family for many years and have had an excellent service but I always pay at the time of order.
    It is unreasonable for dealers to hold goods NOT already paid for until the purchaser decides he now can afford to pay and collect.

HWH.
    Last edited by stag1933; 24-09-2011 at 15:01. Reason: Spelling error.

Quote Originally Posted by stag1933 View Post
    I have dealt with Aftab and his family for many years and have had an excellent service but I always pay at the time of order.
    It is unreasonable for dealers to hold goods NOT already raid for until the purchaser decides he now can afford to pay and collect.

HWH.
    you are quite correct there stag !

but as the powder is not yet in stock i will be paying as soon as they notify me via email when it is in , ill be payin gover the phone .

Discretion assured

It is unreasonable for dealers to hold goods NOT already paid for until the purchaser decides he now can afford to pay and collect.

HWH.

I completley agree, but that is not what happened on this occassion as items were part of standard shop stock and were on back order. If I had been asked to pay a deposit I would have gladly done so but was promised that my goods would be held for me. I was in contact with reloading solutions numerous times about this order and was assured goods would be held. I am sure that it is not unreasonable for me, as a customer, to expect any shop to uphold their end of the bargain and not to simply sell goods to the first customer to walk through their door. To add further insult, I do not appreciate the disinterest and rudeness in which I was dealt with. Its as simple as that. I will not continue to give my hard earned money to a business that so clearly does not value my custom. If I am honest I am actually very disapointed as I used to enjoy visiting the shop and used to make a 50 mile detour just to visit. I also got some very good advice regarding loads etc as I am sure others have and will continue to do so.

and I quote the the above thread..

ive just got off the phone to them and have placed an order for 5kg of vhit powder (out of stock with N560 and waiting for a delivery to come in hence the wait in going), primers and bullets to which there willing to hold with no deposit .

need I say more?
    Last edited by chickenman; 25-09-2011 at 08:26.