Thread: Hello from stockport!!

Hello from stockport!!

Hi i have recently been on a rough/wildfowl shooting trip and i met a strange character called 'stone'...... he annoyed me.

But he also offered to take me stalking in Jan! (in exchange for some pheasant shooting)
    He recommended this place to learn the strange workings of the deer stalker and associated issues!

welcome to the site jake.

Hi Jake & welcome to the site its excellent. I'm not to far from yourself as i live in Greater Manchester. The chaps on here are A-1 i've asked a couple of questions & they have all bin answered. So fire away if wanting & needing advice

Re: Hello from stockport!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jake
    Hi i have recently been on a rough/wildfowl shooting trip and i met a strange character called 'stone'...... he annoyed me.

But he also offered to take me stalking in Jan! (in exchange for some pheasant shooting)
    He recommended this place to learn the strange workings of the deer stalker and associated issues!
    Jake
    i hav not even started to annoy you yet
    but atleast this way you will learn about the reality of stalking, not text book my friend
    as for the exchange
    if it happens bears no resemblence , as the stalking offer will always be there for you,
    as for the fowling trip i reckon you learn't more than you really let on , that i am sure of
    speak soon my learned friend
    stone

Re: Hello from stockport!!

Jake
    i hav not even started to annoy you yet
    but atleast this way you will learn about the reality of stalking, not text book my friend
    as for the exchange
    if it happens bears no resemblence , as the stalking offer will always be there for you,
    as for the fowling trip i reckon you learn't more than you really let on , that i am sure of
    speak soon my learned friend
    stone[/quote]

I am like a sponge ready to absorb all your wisdom!
    will find out the dates of the shoot in Jan and get back to you

good man
    shall send you those pics as soon as i am sorted

Annoyed by Stone

Hi jack
    so stone annoyed you, the first time i went he P'd me off completely
    but he can help you as long as you dont beleave every thing he says

Re: Annoyed by Stone

Quote Originally Posted by JayJay
    Hi jack
    so stone annoyed you, the first time i went he P'd me off completely
    but he can help you as long as you dont beleave every thing he says
    Yep got to sieve through all the b*llocks first but there is some good knowledge in that man ( somewhere )

Thats two of us from Stockport then. Welcome to the site