Alexander split rifle sling!!

I have tried this sling and i find it excellent, much easier, you dont have the weight on the one shoulder all the time, when the weight is distributed equally it makes sense. Good design.
hope this helps,
Tony.

I have tried this sling and i find it excellent, much easier, you dont have the weight on the one shoulder all the time, when the weight is distributed equally it makes sense. Good design.
hope this helps,
Tony.

I think the fact it can be worn on the shoulder or ruck style is a real bonus, thanks for the advice.

Doesn't the rifle get in the way of your Roe sack, the sack with your flask and sandwiches in :)

That's also a good point EMcC.

Rgds, Buck.

I have one on my 270 and it's a comfortable sling. the trouble is i'm a bit to broad for it and its a squeze to wear it as a ruck sack style sling if i have a coat on.
Ezzy

looks the bizz tho not sure about the zip thingy,just bought the Niggeloh double rifle sling lt appears to do much the same anyway the proofs in the pudding??!! Rgds Eurobolt.

"QUI AUDET ADIPISCTUR"

looks the bizz tho not sure about the zip thingy,just bought the Niggeloh double rifle sling lt appears to do much the same anyway the proofs in the pudding??!! Rgds Eurobolt.

"QUI AUDET ADIPISCTUR"

Now C. you for one should have paid attention to EMcC's post above. Judge'n by the the weight your carry'n

I know what will be in your roesack!!! Cakes, biscuits,crisps,sweetie's OH and not forget'n all those PIES!! :rofl: :D

Best wishes yer Uncle Buck.

Hi Unc's No more Border Ginger Snaps For yoo!!!!**.C.:stir: This sling Has two quick releases, you can use left or right.

QUI AUDET ADIPISCTUR.

Back