Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weekend package stalking with friends

Weekend package stalking with friends

3000 acre estate with Fallow and Roe in West Sussex.

DATES STILL AVAILABLE ARE PARTS OF DECEMBER, JANUARY AND FEBRUARY.

Weekdays may also be possible if required.

Novices welcome.

Stalking packages for weekend including high seats if desired. No limit to Fallow doe's to be culled. Roe doe's and Fallow prickets also to be culled. Outings are 65 each rifle, estate rifle available. Damaged venison to be paid for and or take away (gut, haunch, saddle).

Extraction vehicles on site.

Week end arrival on Friday midday, sighting in and testing rifles. Stalk Friday pm, Sat am and pm, Sunday am and finish midday.

Self catering facility with all towels and linen supplied 5 minutes from estate entrance able to accommodate up to 4 stalkers. Fully fitted kitchen, TV and two seperate shower rooms, one ensuite 25 a night each. Two local pubs nearby (1 mile) serving good reasonable meals in the evenings if you wanted to eat out.

PM me for details and contact number. References available off site members.

I can highly recommend this stalking, its very good quality and malcs a top guy, on my last outing on the roe bucks i counted 26 deer, there aint many places you see that number of deer ?????.

ive been a few times, and trust me if it was no good i would not return.

dont hesitate just book up, also if your a novice this would be a good place to go for your first stalk as malc has a few years experience to pass on

ATB

Dave

Thank you young man

I see you are still using the nice big Roe Buck you shot with me as your avatar hope you have that cleaned up by now and mounted on the wall. Did you get it measured ?

Take care speak soon, pop me a PM will you with your phone number as I have misplaced it.

Best

Sikamalc

yes got it cleaned up the next day and its on the wall, never got round to getting it measured but people tell me its bronze .

PM inbound

ATB

Dave

Availability for parts of January and February. October and November booked out.

Pm me for more details if needs be or for mobile number.

all november dates booked up then? if you have a cancellation,i would be interested in friday pm,saturday am and pm,regards 7upwestmids.

Quote Originally Posted by 223 View Post

... if your a novice this would be a good place to go for your first stalk as malc has a few years experience to pass on

Where I did my first, very good with novices!

hi sikamaic ,ust wondering if you have any dates left late nov/early dec for sika in dorset and could you accomodate three stalkers ? two weekdays would be great - jimclark

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the time on the phone, shouldnt be a problem later in the year. Talk soon once you have spoken to yoiur son and friend.

Best

Sikamalc