Thread: sundays

sundays

right folks,the deer of gaick are safe for another 24 hours,am off oot to the freezer to take oot a leg o lamb,fur the sunday meal,obviously i will cook it after been tae the kirk,man i cannie wait,there is nothin in my old age that enjoy mair than a pishie sunday sittin in the hoose we good grub and enjoyin ma family kennin i dinnae have tae go to the hill.monday morning loook ott staggies??!!

lightweight
    just make sure you keep the mint sauce flowing
    ooohhh
    and enjoy

If stalking's your job, no matter how much you love your work, I can see where you're coming from.
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

Sunday is for the papers, rest & play. That inculdes all wildlife round here. They can pi$$ off with the shotguns

Quote Originally Posted by BIG white hunter View Post
    right folks,the deer of gaick are safe for another 24 hours,am off oot to the freezer to take oot a leg o lamb,fur the sunday meal,obviously i will cook it after been tae the kirk,man i cannie wait,there is nothin in my old age that enjoy mair than a pishie sunday sittin in the hoose we good grub and enjoyin ma family kennin i dinnae have tae go to the hill.monday morning loook ott staggies??!!
    Is that Gaelic??
    There is a place on this planet for all of God's creatures, right next to my tatties and gravy!!!