Thread: utv mule etc insurance

utv mule etc insurance

anyone on hear use a rtv utv or mule etc i have just got one and was wondering who people insure theirs with? I have tried a couple of insurers and they seem to be very expensive. any help most appreciated.
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by clivecleaver View Post
    anyone on hear use a rtv utv or mule etc i have just got one and was wondering who people insure theirs with? I have tried a couple of insurers and they seem to be very expensive. Any help most appreciated.
    Cheers
    nfu

Quote Originally Posted by clivecleaver View Post
    anyone on hear use a rtv utv or mule etc i have just got one and was wondering who people insure theirs with? I have tried a couple of insurers and they seem to be very expensive. any help most appreciated.
    cheers

Here: Quad bike insurance
    KevinF -

thank you for your help will try them in the mourning.

cheers

another for NFU they wont be the cheepest but if you ever get a problem there get you sorted quickly

I would have said NFU untill last week. I had the farm and house insurance renewals from them and the premiums had gone up by 30%. I would still recommend them if quotes from elsewhere are similar money.

Just spoke to a few nfu offices all said could not insure it unless I had other insurance with them! They also said you would never get an atv insured for around 100quid now. Going to have to keep looking.