Thread: No countryside No stalking.

No countryside No stalking.

This might not sit well with everyone but I think the countryside cant stand too many more houses. I was sent this link . Please have a look and if you think you agree sign the petition.
    After all no countryside ,no stalking.

http://www.38degrees.org.uk/save-our-countryside

Thanks

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

I agree with you but I'll not have anything to do with 38 degrees.

Mark
    I hav been in this situ ever since I started stalking
    wot doe's extra housing hav to do with any of it??

The issue of development has been addressed already in some areas, I know that our village has already been 'zoned' as - no more new build houses. The last 3 applications to go through the parish council were accepted on all fronts, even the utilities all accepted the application, but they were all sent back by the town planners as 'denied', with the reason - no more new builds. All 3 are appealling the decision but I doubt they'll get very far if the planners have set their stall out.

Quote Originally Posted by tjwaines View Post
    The issue of development has been addressed already in some areas, I know that our village has already been 'zoned' as - no more new build houses. The last 3 applications to go through the parish council were accepted on all fronts, even the utilities all accepted the application, but they were all sent back by the town planners as 'denied', with the reason - no more new builds. All 3 are appealling the decision but I doubt they'll get very far if the planners have set their stall out.
    in my area the parish council hav a lot more sway than the town planners
    if in your area they don't believe in the parish council, then you hav problems in a big way

Its usually a case of, what ever the parish council recommends, the town planners do the opposite. But with this thats not the case, its a simple blanket ban on anymore new builds in our village. According to the East Riding town planners, all villages in the East Riding have been zoned as to whether they can have anymore new builds or not. And this isn't something made up either, my co-director is the parish council chairman and his wife the clerk so they're 'in the know', there was a memo to the above effect sent to the last meeting from the council.

And if your town council listens to your parish councils opinion, obviously your council isn't still stuck in the 1940's, unlike ours !

the councils and the government dont give a toss about the countryside or green belt the only thing they are interested in is more and more houses and the revenue they will bring them.

paul
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.