Fridge space

stone

Guys and Gals
I am up at my syndicate in Argyle this coming weekend ,
now seeing the forecast for this weekend I am a little concerned about the so called Indian summer
so my question is does any one on the west coast near Tighnabruaich hav any fridge space free that I could hang a couple of reds in if I am that fortunate for a couple of days or know of anyone that could help
please pm me if you can
I will be happy to reimburse you if you can help as only fair
kindest regards

Guys and Gals
now seeing the forecast for this weekend I am a little concerned about the so called Indian summer
so my question is does any one on the west coast near Tighnabruaich hav any fridge space free that I could hang a couple of reds in if I am that fortunate for a couple of days or know of anyone that could help
please pm me if you can
kindest regards

Richard it's to be raining at the weekend buy a couple of fly bags and a wee pulley hang the up in the trees works for me

As others have said a couple of fly bags should be OK think it will be cooler at the weekend although it reached 23 degrees here today.

Alternatively if you want to get rid Winston Churchill is in that area and would probably take them off your hands or a bit further Gordon Slaughter at Inveraray [ sorry don't have telephone numbers but will not be hard to get]

The rut has started and personally would not eat a rutting stag , so unless you get a youngster my advice would be get rid.

Guys and Gals
please pm me if you can
kindest regards

same as widows son said worked for me last weekend

cheers

chris

cheers

chris

that's what I normally would do and it works well
just a little concerned if the weather turns a bit warmer than I would like

by the sounds you did well Chris
red or roe??

fyne game are now at lochgilphead and you can access at any time if you speak nicely to gordon wee trip on ferry to tarbert and 20 mins up the road or hour and a quarter by road from tighnabruaich,i had to run down with a wee 85kg stag i shot at 730pm on monday evening 5minutes stalk and i got it down to lochgilphead at 1230am(50 mins from where i shot it)no truer saying than the easy bit is pulling the trigger!!!and yes it is very warm here at moment with a horrible warm wind which has set my hayfever off big time

cheers

chris

Was the fly bag not the tent you had lol, dried out yet lol.
Its not only the spaniels have webbed feet up here the humans have them as well but the deer have got to eat .

Was the fly bag not the tent you had lol, dried out yet lol.
Its not only the spaniels have webbed feet up here the humans have them as well but the deer have got to eat .
yeah would have worked just as well mate lol and yeah reds stone plenty of them lol

cheers

Back