Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: strange thing

strange thing

clearing the ditches on the farm today see the strangest thing a munty and a fox were having a go and the fox ran of screaming funny what you see aint it, still beats the thing i saw last Tuesday on one of the tracks near the big barn there was a Honda accord pulled up next to it in the tractor and low and behold there was a young lady with her legs up in the air in the passenger side and you would never guess what she was up to, i expected to see a lad but no it was another girl, made by day.

paul
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.

the thought of it made 'my' day

Quote Originally Posted by trooper3.1 View Post
    clearing the ditches on the farm today see the strangest thing a munty and a fox were having a go and the fox ran of screaming funny what you see aint it, still beats the thing i saw last Tuesday on one of the tracks near the big barn there was a Honda accord pulled up next to it in the tractor and low and behold there was a young lady with her legs up in the air in the passenger side and you would never guess what she was up to, i expected to see a lad but no it was another girl, made by day.

paul
    Can I come and work for you

Must be because the guys are no good at it in Grafham :-)

well there is a site on the net called The Grafham Doggers Society, they apparently use the west car park it is dark and quiet and very busy by all accounts. got to go now back to work am doing the rest of the hedges along the A1.

paul
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.

Quote Originally Posted by 177landy View Post
    Can I come and work for you
    its a shame you are so far away, i had to sack a bloke last friday.

paul

Quote Originally Posted by trooper3.1 View Post
    well there is a site on the net called The Grafham Doggers Society, they apparently use the west car park it is dark and quiet and very busy by all accounts. got to go now back to work am doing the rest of the hedges along the A1.

paul
    How many people just google'd that

Any flail jobs going down your way?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

any pic on your mobile

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Any flail jobs going down your way?
    no not rearly mate we have a hydraulic side shift which fits on the front of the J/D heavy duty unit from Teagle but at the mow(no pun) the set aside has been left for 2 yrs because of ground nesting birds but i beleive when they bugger of in Feb next year my boss is giving it to the village for allotments.

paul
    Last edited by trooper3.1; 28-09-2011 at 20:46.