Thread: man flu

man flu

off work with man flu,but a very pleasant afternoon ,couch-sleeping bag ,large tea ,we where soldiers on the box ,and nobody else in --bliss.apart from the snotty nose

Me too, throat red raw from coughing, running a temperature, nose running like a tap. What a pain!

went out like a light at 5.30 on monday until 8am tues was away in the wagon ,so came home yesterday,couched it ever since

oh man when a guy has flu the wife knows it!!

Funny that, I get flu and carry on, a few days later she gets it and is off for a week, visits to the docs etc.

yip i got man flu last wednesday,got all pilled up and woke up fri night,then straight on ye glenmorangie.

Count yourself lucky, I have gastric flu and spent last night vomitting / on the crapper

its a scientific fact that man flu is worse than ordanary flu, just keep repeating it

Quote Originally Posted by chickenman View Post
    Count yourself lucky, I have gastric flu and spent last night vomitting / on the crapper
    trick with that is having a sink next to the crapper ,saves you being scared to fart whilst being sick

Quote Originally Posted by derek.snr View Post
    trick with that is having a sink next to the crapper ,saves you being scared to fart whilst being sick
    Your not wrong there , that I can tell you