Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dsc1 answers

Dsc1 answers

Hi I was just wondering if anyone had a complete list of answers for dsc1 as the book does not give the correct answer.

Regards sam

The correct answers are all in there, I know because I found every single one of them. Sometimes the information needs to be reversed (ie the manual states closed seasons and you are asked open seasons in the questions).

Look harder!

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    The correct answers are all in there, I know because I found every single one of them. Sometimes the information needs to be reversed (ie the manual states closed seasons and you are asked open seasons in the questions).

Look harder!
    I agree, If you read the manual you may just enjoy it.

Sam

Which question and answers don't meet your expectations?

Regards JCS

Hi JCS i was just working my way through the exam questions and wanted to make sure i was right as i go so i have it all clear in my head

Regards Sam

I have the complete question banks with highlighted answers for main paper and hygiene

Hi Sambo,

Try our Online ILC (Interactive Learning Centre) It costs just a tenner for a month, and you have access to it 24/7.

Let me know if you need any assistance, you can email me on mike@jelendeer.com, or email direct from our website Jelen Deer- Committed to excellence

Regards,

Mike.
    (Director - Jelen Deer Services)
    Jelen Deer- Committed to excellence

Quote Originally Posted by meopta View Post
    hi there
    i waswondering if you could email me the answers ? my email address is dh1967@hotmail.co.uk thanks
    Try www.dsctraining.org - you might find them there

Lightbulb

Hi Guys,

I have the complete list of answers for both the written tests.

As this forum is about helping our fellow sportsmen & women I will offer this service FOC to forum members.

Any members who wish the full list of answers pm me with their email address and I will provide them with the full set of answers for nothing.

Can't say fairer than that.

Excellent! Why not just email a scanned copy of the certificate with a bogus number on it?

Come on Admin, for goodness sake stop this sort of stuff. The level 1 isn't perfect but it's all we've got so let's not devalue it anymore. If anyone truly can't be bothered to find the answers themselves then they don't deserve a FAC for the purposes of shooting deer.

If this is any sort of responsible site, it should not condone any sort or short cuts to the test. If it does then I will withdraw my trade membership with immediate effect.