Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burris Fullfield 2 4.5x14x42mm ballistic plex reticle (Brand new in box, unused)

Burris Fullfield 2 4.5x14x42mm ballistic plex reticle (Brand new in box, unused)

For sale: Burris Fullfield 2 4.5x14x42mm (Brand new in box, unused)

Burris Sport Optics Fullfield II Series
    With a legacy of high performance, modest prices and the backing of a Forever Warranty,™ choosing to purchase a Fullfield II riflescope isn’t difficult. But there are more than two dozen Fullfield II models, finishes, and reticle configurations to pick from, so choosing just which one is the hard part.

Burris Sport Optics Fullfield II Series Features

• Fullfield II’s are the smart choice when you know they are packed with the performance features that made Burris famous. Outstanding optical quality. Positive steel-on-steel adjustments. Extremely rugged outer tubes. No-slip grips on the integrated eyepiece and focus adjustment. To make a fair comparison with other brands, you’ll have to look at riflescopes costing hundreds of dollars more.
    • The 3X-9X Fullfield II are perfect for muzzleloaders, slug guns and brush rifles. With performance standards so high and their retail prices so reasonable, you may not have to limit yourself to just one.
    • 25mm tube diameter

Tube Diameter 25mm
    Magnification 4.5-14 x
    Objective lens diameter 42 mm
    Waterproof Yes
    Fogproof Yes
    Illuminated reticle No
    Length 13 in
    Weight 510 g
    Finish Matte
    Colour Black

These are 479.99 plus postage at Uttings
    http://www.uttings.co.uk/Product/543...2-rifle-scope/

Ill let it got for 350 ONO posted RMSD NOW REDUCED TO 270 POSTED RMSD FOR QUICK SALE

Drop me a PM if your interested.

Attachment 9374

Picture of the ballistic plex reticle below:

Attachment 9375

Attachment 9385Attachment 9386
    Last edited by 204 Ruger; 04-10-2011 at 08:39.

in light of recent avents souronding selling items i would just like to say ive delt with stevienicknacks multiple times in the past and he has always shown himself to be a A1 form member to deal with

Quote Originally Posted by sir-lamp-alot View Post
    in light of recent avents souronding selling items i would just like to say ive delt with stevienicknacks multiple times in the past and he has always shown himself to be a A1 form member to deal with
    Thanks mate. Ive added some pics of the scope to the advert. If any further clarification is needed by a buyer just let me know what you need.

Now reduced to 300 posted rmsd for quick sale

superb scope & very unerrated, wish i had the spare funds. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by MrYou View Post
    superb scope & very unerrated, wish i had the spare funds. good luck
    Agree, good glass for the money, nice reticle too.

do you know the retail on these from the importer GMK is a gnats cock under 600.00 the optics in the Burris range are supplied to them by Leica not many people know that i have 2 Fulfield 2 in 4.5-14x42 and they have been worth their weight in gold and the twilight factor on them is fantastic, a shooting friend has a Meopta meo star and in low light it dont even come close to the Burris, i think selling any quality scopes at the mo is a problem as there just aint the money about there's a bit but times are hard and they aint getting any better.

paul
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.

Quote Originally Posted by trooper3.1 View Post
    do you know the retail on these from the importer GMK is a gnats cock under 600.00 the optics in the Burris range are supplied to them by Leica not many people know that i have 2 Fulfield 2 in 4.5-14x42 and they have been worth their weight in gold and the twilight factor on them is fantastic, a shooting friend has a Meopta meo star and in low light it dont even come close to the Burris, i think selling any quality scopes at the mo is a problem as there just aint the money about there's a bit but times are hard and they aint getting any better.

paul
    Agree its good glass and a bargain for someone!!!

Now reduced to 270 posted RMSD for quick sale