Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For sale: Leupold VX-II 6-18x40 AO Rifle Scope (Brand new in box, unused)

For sale: Leupold VX-II 6-18x40 AO Rifle Scope (Brand new in box, unused)

For sale: Leupold VX-II 6-18x40 AO Rifle Scope (Brand new in box, unused)

http://www.leupold.com/hunting-and-s...x40mm-adj-obj/

Manufacturers info below:

The VX-II is one of our most popular lines of riflescopes, and the reasons become clear to anyone who picks one up. It's packed full of useful features, including precise 1/4-minute click adjustments; the Multicoat 4 lens system for exceptional brightness and clarity; lockable, fast-focus eyepiece; tactile power indicator; and for the first time, the option of our Ballistic Aiming System reticles in select models. The VX-II is built to meet the demands of today's serious hunters and shooters.

The Ballistic Aiming System - select VX-II riflescopes now feature a modified version of our Ballistic Aiming System: the LR Duplex reticle. With proper holdover points for your rifle's ballistic profile, it will help you to consistently make accurate, ethical long range shots.
    The most popular hunting magnifications: 3-9x40mm, 3-9x40mm, 4-12x40mm, and 3-9x50mm.
    Tactile power indicator makes it easy to tell your scope's magnification with just a touch, without ever taking your eye from the eyepiece.
    Multicoat 4 lens system for unparalleled light transmission in all light conditions (formerly available only on Vari-X III riflescopes).
    Absolute waterproof and fog proof integrity is guaranteed for the life of the scope. Leupold pioneered the waterproofing technology that's now the industry standard.
    Lockable, fast-focus eyepiece securely locks your eyepiece once you've set your reticle focus.
    1/4-minute "click" adjustments for windage and elevation.
    Incredible accuracy, shot after shot, at all magnifications, for the life of the scope.
    Ruggedness that has made Leupold a legend.
    Eye relief that's generous and non-critical.
    Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee. Guaranteed for life, like all Golden Ring optics, VX-II riflescopes are covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee
    With plenty of magnification to really reach out to the longer distances or to see the details necessary for accurate shots on small targets, the VX-II 6-18x40mm Adj. Obj. scope is an great choice for target shooters and varmint hunters alike.

Tube Diameter 25mm
    Magnification 6-18 x
    Objective lens diameter 40 mm
    No. reticles available 1
    Waterproof Yes
    Fogproof Yes
    Illuminated reticle No
    Length 13.5 in
    Weight 448 g
    Finish Matte
    Colour Black

Uttings are selling this for 550 posted (Only difference is the ballistic turrets)

http://www.uttings.c....ope-leu-57040/

Ill accept 450 ONO posted RMSD NOW REDUCED TO 360 POSTED RMSD FOR QUICK SALE

Attachment 9376

Picture of the LRV reticle below:

Attachment 9377

Attachment 9383Attachment 9384
    Last edited by 204 Ruger; 04-10-2011 at 08:37.

in light of recent avents souronding selling items i would just like to say ive delt with stevienicknacks multiple times in the past and he has always shown himself to be a A1 form member to deal with

Quote Originally Posted by sir-lamp-alot View Post
    in light of recent avents souronding selling items i would just like to say ive delt with stevienicknacks multiple times in the past and he has always shown himself to be a A1 form member to deal with
    Thanks mate. Ive added some pics of the scope to the advert. If any further calrification is needed by a buyer just let me know what you need.

now reduced to 400 posted rmsd
    Last edited by 204 Ruger; 04-10-2011 at 08:37.

now reduced to 360 posted RMSD for quick sale

Quote Originally Posted by stevienicknacks View Post
    now reduced to 360 posted RMSD for quick sale
    If this is still for sale please give me a call on 07768 684693. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rodm View Post
    if this is still for sale please give me a call on 07768 684693. Thanks
    pm sent

Payment received and Scope shipped RMSD, will be with you tomorrow am. Thanks for a smooth transaction, good dealing with you Rod. Cheers STEVE

Is it still available and would you take 300 for it?? Mail me at socarolan@msn.com please.