Thread: Leupold VX-3 4.5-14x40 Varmint hunter ret

Leupold VX-3 4.5-14x40 Varmint hunter ret

HI THIS SCOPE AS SAY'S IS NOT MINE IT IS MY BOSSES, I DID NOT SET THE PRICE, THIS IS AN UNUSED NEVER MOUNTED LEUPOLD SCOPE A GENUINE, IF YOU KNOW ABOUT LEUPOLD YOU CAN TELL THE GENUINE OVER THE RUBBISH COPIES, PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT KEEP OFFERING ME 200 QUID OR 250 OR 275, 350 + THE POST IS THE LEAST HE WILL TAKE, YES IT DOES NOT HAVE ABOX BUT THAT DOES NOT DETRACT FROM THE VALUE OR QUALITY OF THIS ITEM AS I SAY THE PRICE ADDVERTISED IS WHAT HE WILL TAKE, NO LOWER SO PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO OFFER LOWER DO NOT PM ME THANKS SORRY TO SOUND BOLLSHY BUT IT IS NOT MINE AND I DID NOT SET THE PRICE, HE HAS TOLD ME IF IT DOES NOT SELL HE WILL USE IT AS A BINOCULAR.

reduced to 350.00 + post

PICTURES NOW ADDED

my boss has told me the reason there is no box is because mrs boss used it to post a porcelain figure to her sister in Austrailia

hello all my boss has asked me if i can put this on here as he know's im a member.

for sale Leupold VX-3 4.5-14x40 1" tube fitted with the Varmint hunter reticle, it has all its paperwork with but there is no box, it also has the neoprene sleave the new ones come with.

it is new and never been mounted he was going to put it on his .22 but he had to give up his ticket in June which was when he bought it, through ill health.

am at work still at the mo will be home about 10 do what we can on the farm while weather is nice when i get home will try and put some pic's on but it may be tomorrow now, have been over it and it is fantastic.

he bought it from Uttings and it was 799.00 they have a deal on at mo and they are doing them at 680.00.

he wants 400.00 + post or near offer as there is no box but you cant shoot a box it is a fantastic scope and cheap.

grab a bargain

personal cheque, bank transfer, cash on collection.

will answer any questions i can but am at work so if i dont answer im not ignoring you

Paul
    Last edited by trooper3.1; 05-10-2011 at 13:42.
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.