Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: scotland tae win?!!?!?!?!?!!?!!??!!??!?!?

scotland tae win?!!?!?!?!?!!?!!??!!??!?!?

i rekon ye auld scotland, is gonna beat you england buggers tommorow,hah it wull be a guid game,am watchin 30 mins then off to the hill,i rekon all head to the hill on a HIGH.......................

i'd save yourself 30 mins of torture and get straight up on the hill
    regards, Jez.
    slowly slowly catch a monkey..

Quote Originally Posted by BIG white hunter View Post
    i rekon ye auld scotland, is gonna beat you england buggers tommorow,hah it wull be a guid game,am watchin 30 mins then off to the hill,i rekon all head to the hill on a HIGH.......................
    I hope you have more success on the hill than your fellas are gonna have on the pitch

HAH YOU BUNCH O BUGGERS,,na na wull pull through an we are gonna gee you lads a bloody good fright,,,,,,we have **** all to lose!

Bloody typical-- first time I've been able to carry a rifle for 4 months. Promised myself an outing in the morning, then to work for a couple of hours and Kick Off's at 8.30!
    Bo**ocks, now what do I do? I know, I'll start work later

BWH,
    By lunch time it will be England with a capital "E"

Well all this talking will end in a few minutes, and the best team will win, BTW the correct spelling of "Best Team" is "ENGLAND" :-)

They (Scotland) have to beat us (England) by an 8 point margin to stay in the World Cup. 27 years ago they managed it!

Simon
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Cant see us beating the cheaters by 8,but heres hoping.Playing very well up to now and they are struggling probably due to not be allowed to cheat in this game.