scotland tae win?!!?!?!?!?!!?!!??!!??!?!?

BIG white hunter

i rekon ye auld scotland, is gonna beat you england buggers tommorow,hah it wull be a guid game,am watchin 30 mins then off to the hill,i rekon all head to the hill on a HIGH.......................

Bloody typical-- first time I've been able to carry a rifle for 4 months. Promised myself an outing in the morning, then to work for a couple of hours and Kick Off's at 8.30!
Bo**ocks, now what do I do?:confused: I know, I'll start work later :thumb:

Well all this talking will end in a few minutes, and the best team will win, BTW the correct spelling of "Best Team" is "ENGLAND" :)

They (Scotland) have to beat us (England) by an 8 point margin to stay in the World Cup. 27 years ago they managed it!

Simon

Cant see us beating the cheaters by 8,but heres hoping.Playing very well up to now and they are struggling probably due to not be allowed to cheat in this game.

I'll be supporting my second team today ie 'anyone playing England'...

And at half time they're doin a good job too.:lol: 9-3 come on jocks.

16-12.was in the pub in the highlands of scotland with my england top on,braveheart!!!!!!!!!!! my ar*E.
I WONDER WHY THERE WAS ONLY ME CHEERING :stir:

Surprising how offended the Welsh get when we say we support anyone playing against the Welsh :stir: The one eyed racist strikes again :zzz:

Simon

Oh for gods sake it's a game nothing more important that that a poxxy ball game................................................. Sheesh.

Welsh???? ...... Can't fight, can't drink, can't play rugby!!!! ........... (INCOMING!!!!)

Back