Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prvi Partizan

Prvi Partizan

Does anyone know where Prvi .223 ammo can be bought in the Beds, Herts or Cambs areas?
    Need some cheaper supply of ammo and not got into reloading yet. Hopefully someone on here might know of a supplier local to me. thanks

Have you asked your Local RFD it he can order you a couple of hundred?

Quote Originally Posted by bills View Post
    Does anyone know where Prvi .223 ammo can be bought in the Beds, Herts or Cambs areas?
    Need some cheaper supply of ammo and not got into reloading yet. Hopefully someone on here might know of a supplier local to me. thanks
    Stutley Bros stock some privi and if you commit to a batch they will get other calibers in.
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

Oh! Thanks Pierred. I know them quite well, I thought I had asked them before (a while ago now) and they said no. Maybe I got mixed up, will ask again, thanks v much

The last lot i got was'nt that good so if i was you i would buy 20 and try them.

Excellent advice and I actually planned to only grab one box to see how my gun eats them before ordering more. Some have great experience with them, some terrible. Suck it and see time, well the target can do the sucking!
    Thanks

hi
    i went to henry kranks as its nearish to me the other week as i fancied trying some in my 25/06, but was told that they had none in stock and prob wont have any again as they are having to order larger amounts now in order to buy them, and so said that less popular calibers such as mine wouldnt be worth it to them anyone else heard this ???
    all the best
    jimmy

used to use prvi from kranks but then got a shi7e batch and was getting 2 groups on paper. The empty case weight varied masively so went off them. This was in 308.

thanks v much Eldon, good to know that. Will try a box of 20 and see how my gun eats them

privi

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy milnes View Post
    hi
    i went to henry kranks as its nearish to me the other week as i fancied trying some in my 25/06, but was told that they had none in stock and prob wont have any again as they are having to order larger amounts now in order to buy them, and so said that less popular calibers such as mine wouldnt be worth it to them anyone else heard this ???
    all the best
    jimmy
    hi,
    Yes, tried to get some to try in my 7mm-08 recently and got same story, so bought another 100 norma cases instead, ouch.