• ATT1.jpg
    ATT1.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 247
  • ATT3.jpg
    ATT3.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Wouldnt fancy that thing running after me .thats a lot of bacon:eek:

My wifes laughing at me shes says its not real.

I know what you mean ref real, some of these forwarded emails are anything but.

Further text that goes with the story...

"Cute little Missouri pig ... that was killed in the town of Potosi, Mo.
We call them Piney Wood Rooter's. There was a documentary on about
a month ago about these PIGS growing up rapidly in the US . They're all
over Georgia, Alabama , Arkansas , Missouri , Florida and other states.
Did you ever wonder what happens to those people that just leave home
and disappear, BUT their car is found out on a dirt road?! Between
Bigfoot and these monsters, I think we know!!! This one was killed by a
Medical Radiology worker... What would you do if this beast was coming
at you? Run for dear life? Climb a tree? Or simply get run over!!!
Yep......only in Missouri ! We were told to stand still because their eye
sight is poor. By standing still they probably would not see you and
walk right on by. And, NO you can't outrun them!!!"

fraser

Last edited:
A nice safe pig pen somewhere and half a hundred-weight of maize every day for three or four years would be the logical explanation.....

I remember seeing these photos years ago dont believe what you see photo clearly edited !

If it is real, I wonder if a .30 Cal would have been upto the job, .338 Lapua Mag for me I thinks.

Again if it is real, $1 per Lb would make a nice little return at the dealer.....Would you tell the Mrs?

TJ

looks like hes sitting a fair bit behind the hog so he looks smaller

Exactly !
A short focal length, wide-angle lense has been used.
That is why long focal length ,`portrait lenses` are used to focus on faces otherwise the person could have a nose like a parrots beak.
Trophies always look larger if you sit behind them !

HWH.

There are no 1800 lb wild boar . They never shot a 1800lb boar its just more Americam Böllocks. You don't have to worry about being eaten by one. We should have a wånker smilley that we can use with this rubbish.

There are no 1800 lb wild boar . They never shot a 1800lb boar its just more Americam Böllocks. You don't have to worry about being eaten by one. We should have a wånker smilley that we can use with this rubbish.
I agree mate.
Maybe its the land of the little people

If it is real, I wonder if a .30 Cal would have been upto the job, .338 Lapua Mag for me I thinks.

Again if it is real, $1 per Lb would make a nice little return at the dealer.....Would you tell the Mrs?

TJ[/

Stuart we use to drop them with. SSGs like a stone everyone has some sort of deal big big huge when shooting pigs not so .

There definitely are Boar of that size,and the chap that shot that one was a Law officer and he wouldn't know how to photoshop a pic if he tried(according to him),and here is a pic of the chap himself at work..............

7297cadbbb07.jpg

Looks seriously photoshopped. From what I have seen, even farm fed pigs seldome get over 1000 pounds. Seems odd a feral pig could get that big.~Muir

Also they're not true wild boar, there's a lot of domestic piggie in many of the "giant" American boar.

I have seen the same pig with a couple of guys stood behind it that look 'Eastern European' so I am sure this is not all that it seems.

Also they're not true wild boar, there's a lot of domestic piggie in many of the "giant" American boar.
Thats it - they have some wild boar they call "russian boar" but the massive population increase is because there are a lot of feral pigs which breed large litters.

I have seen the same pig with a couple of guys stood behind it that look 'Eastern European' so I am sure this is not all that it seems.

+1
I am pretty sure I have seen that photo before, Bulgaria rings the bell...

Back