Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from west of Scotland

Hi from west of Scotland

Hi,
    I just passed my DSC1 at Barony College. I would highly recommend it to anyone inerested. I hope to start my stalking adventure soon, especially that the place I live in (Argyll) is the ideal one for hunting. At last I will try out my hand made knives. This is my other passion: Home Page
    Please, tell me what do you think about my knives. Any comments are welcome.
    Cheers.

Welcome to the site ,your knives look stunning,

Quote Originally Posted by deerhunter270 View Post
    Welcome to the site ,your knives look stunning,
    Hi,
    Thank you for your comment.
    I like your trophies too. Hopefully soon I will be able to show some pictures of my trophies as well
    Cheers.

Welcome to the site, excellent knives but a word of caution advertising can only be done by trade members, if you intend to advertise then please become a trade member.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Hi mate, well done and welcome!

welcome to site, love the knives,do you sell them.if so send me a PM with prices ta again

hello , where abouts are you ?

Welcome Roch good bunch on here,as i said in the gallery " you ain't no novice, very nice work".

Good luck with your Stalking Adventure, you should'nt run short of deer in Argyll.

Rgds, Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

Hello mate , very talented work you have done with your knives........well done

Quote Originally Posted by Roch View Post
    Hi,
    I just passed my DSC1 at Barony College. I would highly recommend it to anyone inerested. I hope to start my stalking adventure soon, especially that the place I live in (Argyll) is the ideal one for hunting. At last I will try out my hand made knives. This is my other passion: Home Page
    Please, tell me what do you think about my knives. Any comments are welcome.
    Cheers.
    Hello David! It's laurie here. Have u started looking for stalking. I'm in the stalk for stalking here in Dumfries still. Good things come to those who wait etc. Lol. Getting myself booked in with stalkers for experience