Thread: Wild life patrol programme ITV

Wild life patrol programme ITV

Hi all next Tuesday 11/10/2011 on ITV at 12:05 am wild life patrol programme is on with suspected illegal taxidermists in Lancashire and suspected deer coursers in Lincolshire are arrested.
    I dont know if is a replay or how old it could be, but thought it might be worth a mention as it could be some ones land for deer stalking on here.

Cheers all.

Its a re run and not to disapoint no one was caught injured or punished for the makeing of the program. There was a soft scottish copper greeting because his finger got bit by a budgie. But worth a watch anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sikashooter View Post
    Its a re run and not to disapoint no one was caught injured or punished for the makeing of the program. There was a soft scottish copper greeting because his finger got bit by a budgie. But worth a watch anyway.
    Hi Sikashooter

if you mean the programme makers were not caught or injured you may be correct I believe it was TERN TV that were responsible for the series and I might be wrong but I do believe some were caught and reported to the Fiscal but what became of them would have been decided after the show went out.

Regards Remmy7