this boot is mainly leather
P1040379.jpg

side view
P1040380.jpg

this boot is more swade
P1040381.jpg

side view
P1040382.jpg

a friend of mine has offered me a good deal i think on either pair, just would like to know what they were like out in the field before i parted with any cash
any info would be gratefull
many thanks
stone

No idea, Stone, but the leather ones look the business. I'd buy them from the pic alone. What size are they and how much is he asking??

snowstorm
these are size 8 but are a little narrow, so i will need to get a size 9, which is not a problem as he has quite a few in the shop except these are on specials at the moment, i think i am looking at £100ish ,
will no more tomorrow
stone

hi

i have a pait of the nubuck beretta boots, the second pair pictured, and have found them to be very good. very very comfortable and so far 100% waterproof.

steve

thanks for the reply steve
nubuck was the word i was looking for, they took my fancy, as soon as i saw those, as i like that style of boot with the rubber aroud the base, and both pair of boots are quite comfortable to wear, let it only be around the house
cheers guys
stone

I have no idea who makes these boots for Beretta, but the top pair look very like Meindl's. I know Meindl do make and brand boots for other companies.

If they are made by Meindl, they will be very good.

Haven't had any expeirence of these particular boots but have recently 'treated' myself to a pair of their Cadore boots with the asymetric lacing.

I have to say, the jury is still out. My major gripe is the quality of the leather. It's a bit thin and has a coating of some kind on it. They are also quite narrow, made for skinny little mediteranean types, not fat Celts like me. I'm not sure who is making them but Meindls they ain't. At least not to their usual quality.

Back