Thread: Man attacked by rutting stag

Man attacked by rutting stag

A 50 year old man was attacked in bushby park near london by a rutting red stag.there has been other incidents.these are wild animals.

As the Scottish gentleman who took me though my DSC 1, said on the course "The only way to approach a red stag that is either injured or rutting is downwind with a .308 in your hands"

Townies for you......

Just watching all the tourists on foot in Richmond Park / Windsor Great Park this time of year, is enough to make you despair..... Despite all the signs telling them not to, they still try and get close to the action with their cameras....

Darwin will have his way
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Quote; "He was saved by passers-by who ran to his aid and scared the animal away" (exept for one who was too busy trying to get a good photo to sell to the daily mail)
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Apparently
    "Autumn is the mating season for deer and stags aggressively compete for does"
    Note to self must book sometime to go on the Red doe season in Scotland

Bit like that Stag that was photographed out at sea you know the Red in the Roe buck suit.

I oft wonder why I don't bother to buy a paper any more.

Quote Originally Posted by dave 67 View Post
    Apparently
    "Autumn is the mating season for deer and stags aggressively compete for does"
    Note to self must book sometime to go on the Red doe season in Scotland

Bit like that Stag that was photographed out at sea you know the Red in the Roe buck suit.

I often wonder why I don't bother to buy a paper any more.
    I also wonder why I bother with newspapers. After all,( because I am interested, and, would like to think..knowledgeable about "things wild or country") I can pick massive holes in virtually all the articles I read regarding anything to do with country sports or related topics from any newspaper. Even the supposedly better quality publications. It begs the question,..if so much sh.t is written about something I know about....there is no hope for the material about which I have little or no knowledge. We rely on the broadsheets to educate us on worldly events and current affairs. The least they can do is get their facts right!.
    But sadly I fear that isn't what most of the populace of this country want...a story, preferably as sensational as possible is what we require.
    S.