Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Hate Swarovski UK!!!

I Hate Swarovski UK!!!

My 7x42 SLC's went back to Swarovski last week as they were fogging up on the inside of one of the objective lenses. They are now 15 years old.

I asked Swarovski if there was any possibility of borrowing a demo pair as it is a busy time for me just now and didn't want to start scrounging from mates or buying another pair.

'Oh, no problem sir', says Swarovski, 'they will be out to you by return post'.

Well, true to their word a loan pair arrived today. A pair of HD 10x42 SLC's.

They couldn't just lend me a scabby old pair to make do with, and leave it at that. Oh no...

I can see this loan costing me a lot of money.

Very light weight and incredible clarity. I am out morning and evening over the next 3 days so I am keen to see just how they perform in varying light. Looking across the fields outside the house this evening was very impressive.

Thanks a lot Swarovski...

In all seriousness, another example of fantastic service.

Subliminal selling mate!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Have you already bought them in your head and are now just trying to think of good enough reasons to pay for and keep them???

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Subliminal selling mate!
    Oh, I know... and it works!!!

Couldn't have come at a better time though with my wife currently on the other side of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Subliminal selling mate!
    Exactly

Couldn't have come at a better time though with my wife currently on the other side of the world.
    Perfect. You could tell her that it was comfort shopping as you were lonely!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aliS View Post
    Have you already bought them in your head and are now just trying to think of good enough reasons to pay for and keep them???
    When I sold cars for a living and a customer brought their vehicle in for service ect, we would always lend them a better model than the one they came in,amazing how many times that worked

just buy them brian , you will need them up her this year , regards willie .

Wow, now that's service !

bri wait until your old ones come back they will be like new i sent a pair back and had to ask if they had sent the wrong pair back.