6mm br

your looking for a mag to feed the 6br rounds ? if so might be best to tell us what rifle its for.

as the only mag feeding 6br i know is a tikka m595 action with 22/250 mag

your looking for a mag to feed the 6br rounds ? if so might be best to tell us what rifle its for.

as the only mag feeding 6br i know is a tikka m595 action with 22/250 mag

Ive just been given some 6br cases to try in my .243 with a .22-250 mag and Ive seated some bullets into the empty cases but they jam. I guess my action isn't one of the lucky ones?

What bullets have you got seated? Try a sub 90gr bullet at a shorter OAL.

I am just about to swap my rifles about and pop a 6mmbr on a repeator. I was just about to post on your ukv topic. I've got no brass to spare but can certainly loan bullets and brass. Only have 107gr SMK at the minute. Just can't load anything.

What is the OAL of a 22-250 round? Try to keep to that.

I am just about to swap my rifles about and pop a 6mmbr on a repeator. I was just about to post on your ukv topic. I've got no brass to spare but can certainly loan bullets and brass. Only have 107gr SMK at the minute. Just can't load anything.

Someone gave me a couple of cases so I put a 95gr sp bullet in to 2.200 and tried to chamber.

​Is your BR single shot?

Just looked again, they tip up and hit the top of the chamber and jam. If I back the bolt off and and go again it chambers fine.

Just looked again, they tip up and hit the top of the chamber and jam. If I back the bolt off and and go again it chambers fine.

i will be looking for a dummy 6mm br to set up the mag in my 590, seems trying to find a 590/595 22.250 mag will be hard.

bob.

What setting up can you do to the mag?

hi BK

I have 2 mags here and i will have a play with one of them, i know that the 22,250 mags work very well so i will see what i can do with what i have,

I have 2 prices that are very close for the rebarrel of my 590 so once the 20 tacs gone the 6br will return :)

bob.

In mine, depending upon bullet and chamber somewhere between 2.40" and 2.5".

By comparison my 6Br with various 105 grainers has a COL of around 2.4".

Mine is actually a rebarelled Tikka M55 and was originally my .22/250. It will magazine feed from the straight stack mag though I tend to single feed it. You might try packing the back of the mag so that the rounds sit at the front of the mag and have less travel when feeding into the chamber. If you want anything measuring let me know eh?

Hi John , Tried to call the number you listed but is coming up as not recognised. please call me on 0845 521 2995 between 8.00 am and 6.00pm and I will assist wherever possible , Mike Norris Brock and Norris

Hi John , Tried to call the number you listed but is coming up as not recognised. please call me on 0845 521 2995 between 8.00 am and 6.00pm and I will assist wherever possible , Mike Norris Brock and Norris

john doesnt need the 6 br anymore. he had one off bob js in the end which you built a couple of years back for keith

Back