Available: Want to come out and help hunting boar in Czech?

huck

I've been at my farm in Czech for a year and a half and recently been accepted into the local hunting union. My 23 hectares are pooled and the total hunting area is over 500 hectares. In addition to the organised hunts I get unlimited yearling boar (up to 50kg) all year and some Roe. I'm getting to know the whole area and I'd like to find someone to come out shooting, especially the boar. I'd host you, lend you my rifle and you'd be able to keep the trophy and some of the meat to take back. In return I'd ask you to cover some of the expenses such as food, drink, ammo etc. When I'm more settled with the shooting here I'll post a Trade ad for the driven boar but until then this is cheap flight and a good weekend of the Czech hills, some beers, solid food and hopefully some boar. As this is not a money making venture we should get on and I can't guarantee the boar. They're here but if you've had experience with them you know they're a crafty sort. This morning I was walking across the stubble of my wheat field and I could see their rooting around, I've seen the remnants of them digging out wasp nests and eating them! So we would be testing the best stands over night with the moon strong enough to show them. You should have some experience and be able to email a scan of your firearms license. The two cheap airlines that fly to Brno, Wizz and Ryanair, both don't accept firearms so that's why you'd be using my 308. Huck

Hi Huck

What a generous offer, I would be very interested if the offer is still available, however I have no experience with boar. I have been a keen stalker for a number of years and would relish the opportunity and am able to help you with any jobs on the farm.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Garry

Hello Huck,
Great offer.
I am every week Mon Fri in Mlada Bolaslav and would love the chance at an overseas hunt.
I have enough firearms on my German EFP UK (I have a UK FAC and German Jagdschein) and I could bring one of them with me by car as it is only a 390 km drive for me.
Regards
Martin

Hi Huck

What a generous offer, I would be very interested if the offer is still available, however I have no experience with boar. I have been a keen stalker for a number of years and would relish the opportunity and am able to help you with any jobs on the farm.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Garry

A very generous offer!! I'd be more than happy to help out. I too have no boar experience, but some deer experience, plus DSC1 qualification and BASC insurance. I can send a scan of my FAC by email easy enough too. Always happy to help out in whatever form, it would be nice just being out in the Czech countryside again...plus I can give Garry a lift the airport too!!

Cheers,
Oly

I'd jump at the chance to get out for a look. L1/2+AW, been at boar before and got plenty of high seat experience. Maybe a chance for a few guys to get together and visit?

Hi, I visitit Karlovy Vary twice a year, this year I coming on 06/05/12 for 2,5 months, soon I stay for half year or longer, I 'm interesting to help if I can. I have no problem to bring with me 7.62 Stayer, amo whill heip. If you whant me, let me now. Thanks Mike

I sent him a PM in 2014 as I have a house in the Cz and wanted his advice, as of yet no reply! So, I'm guessing .............................

Back