Thread: Night Vision Meet. Thatcham Berkshire

Night Vision Meet. Thatcham Berkshire

Just promoting for those who may be interested in nightvision. Not sure if it comes under social or equipment. So put it in both.

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...cham-Berkshire
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Spoke to Nitesite yesterday and they are hoping to come down and demo their kit as well.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Shameless promotion. If you are interested in Night Vision come along and have a look. If you have Night vision and are happy to show it to people please come along as well.
    Just a friendly get together so people can see what the difference is like.....And a good pub attached as well.

IMPORTANT. VENUE CHANGE
    Due to the local Rotarians deciding to have a charity bonfire and fireworks display in the field next door I have had to move the venue.
    The new venue is the;
    Travellers Friend
    Crookham Common RG19 8EA
    0118 971 3156
    See clicky below.
    MAP OF PUB
    Directions; From the A4. Head for Thatcham, then follow directions for train station. Go over the trainline and stay on that road. The pub is about 3 miles out on the lefthand side.
    Good field out the back and we should be able to spot out to about 200 yards.
    I even have some fox shaped thingies that people can look at and there may even be some horses out in the fields so you can see the real thing.