Thread: The game

Thumbs up The game

Commisarations to all you Irish Folk you played well i am a bit peeved really would have liked to have watched the game but had to listen to the first half travelling to work made the journey a bit more enjoyable though

A T B Paul D

Do British airways go via Heathrow for Dublin flights ??

the better team won paul but what a team wales will have at the next world cup and next year in the six nations a team that has 8 of their starting 15 under 23 is one for the future

I have a pint waiting for me courtesy of Daft Dog, he thought the irish would win.

Unfortunately I have now seen both games, and am waiting for the management fallout from the England debacle.

I now look forward to seeing Wales beat France. Take the longbow's boys!

Simon
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Y Ddraig Goch Ddyry Cychwyn!

I am not a great Johnson fan, but that poor performance from England was down to the 15 on the park not the coaching, however Matt Stevens should have been taken off a lot earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by flytie View Post
    I have a pint waiting for me courtesy of Daft Dog, he thought the irish would win.

Unfortunately I have now seen both games, and am waiting for the management fallout from the England debacle.

I now look forward to seeing Wales beat France. Take the longbow's boys!

Simon
    Ha ha, that didn't take long for you to announce to the world!

Great Game Wales......Looking forward to the Final, hopefully you can get one back over on the Boks if they make it. You should beat the french esily based upon todays performances.

Poor English effort, however they were better than the quality of the itv commentry.....thats saying somethnig!

Quote Originally Posted by flytie View Post
    Take the longbows boys!
    Men of Gwent!
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

If England are quick they can get a lift to the airport with the Irish!

I always said if Wales get to semi's I'll go out, found flight for 1000, 10 mins later was 5000. Don't think I'll be going now. Will have to look to see if anything is about. Once in a lifetime thing this.