Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rifle slings

Rifle slings

What do you great experienced stalkers favour as your riflle sling.
    Ruck sling,Driven Hunting Sling ( infront) or good old fashioned over the shoulder sling ?????
    Your opinions welcome

Good old fashioned leather, over the shoulder sling on mine.......................

Quote Originally Posted by danpd View Post
    Over shoulder Niggeloh, dogs doo dahs
    +1

don't forget that with the Rucksak type sling you can't carry a rucksak at the same time?
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

Quote Originally Posted by Eyefor View Post
    +1

don't forget that with the Rucksak type sling you can't carry a rucksak at the same time?
    But you can wear a bumbag, & a decent one will accomodate a reasonble sack of sorts.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by danpd View Post
    Over shoulder Niggeloh, dogs doo dahs
    + 1

Not that I'm stuck in my ways but I have just bought a cracking leather new, cobra style, over the shoulder rifle sling.

I am new to stalking but I think the Niggelogh (or whatever it is called ) back pack one is great.

I've had all sorts,even had one made for me in USA all leather padded very smart,but,I have gone back to the old canvas and leather slings on all my rifles,I hate the neoprene,I find tghey tend to bounce about,but,I must admit I do like the look of the Niggleoh double sling although I have never tried one......yet!

M

I also gave the Niggleoh Double Sling some thaught but did'nt take the plunge, so it's the single that gets my vote !!

Rgds, Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"